I downloaded the One Best Thing about Apple TV: A Deployment guide. Paul Yip has worked a Technology Integration Team Leader and has worked with Apple distinappleguished Educators to demonstrate the use of Apple technologies to transform teaching and learning. I picked this article because I think Apple TV is almost crucial to have in a classroom these days. There are so much more opportunities to display things on the big screen. The wireless Airplay feature of Appl TV can effectively control the shared display such as a classroom projector or TV. It is fast, easy, and seamless. Things to consider when getting Apple TV is that your room must have great wifi. Your device will lose connection frequently if the wifi is not the best. You must also be connected to three different sources.It must be connected into power outlet, it needs a ethernet port and an A/V wall plate. Another great thing about Apple TV’s is that they are portable. many people believe that Apple TV is a whole TV system that you have apple2to install but it is a small box with a few cords. A common mistake is confusing Apple TV with a Smart TV. In a school setting, it would probably be smart to mount the Apple TV somewhere in your classroom for security purposes. Apple TV is a little pricey but in the realm of things, it is manageable. It costs $109 for the actual Apple TV, $46 for the Tryten lockable mounts, $70 for the Kanex VGA adapters, $15 for the Network patch cable, and $10 for the plastic panduit coming to a total of $250. It also comes with a remote control so you can easily access the Apple TV from anywhere in the classroom. It comes with a manual but Apple TV is pretty self explanatory once you get the jist. Overall I think having Apple TV in the classroom is a HUGE bonus and will do wonders for your classroom.